- Guests are invited to write and publish under Insights here on themes related to social change and impact under Guest Feature.
- The articles could be edited for its final publication, and only the revised version of the release will remain the property of Middle Road (OPC) Pvt Ltd.
- Only the edited articles, once published here, cannot be again published anywhere, including LinkedIn under the best online publication and business practices. The original piece can be printed anywhere.
- However, these rules don’t apply to foundations, impact investors, multilateral organizations, nonprofits, DFIs, publications, bilateral organizations unless otherwise stated.
- Exceptions are always available on request.
- The articles need to be backed by research with citations and references. It is the onus of the author to avoid Plagiarism.
- We pride in the quality, originality, aesthetics, creativity, and follow a distinctive writing style. Further, Stanford Social Innovation Review is the inspiration for our online publication (part of the platform here) for their in-depth applied research focused analysis, fluid, and diverse themes, including case study methodology on highlighting themes on the social impact, change, innovation etc.